The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Twins!

I currently have a few bosses. Long story... but working a couple of different jobs all in one right now. Today, one of my bosses, who I admire... great person, great family, great job, very kind... comes in and tells me that the reason she's been out so much lately is because she's pregnant. Of course, I was (and am) thrilled for her. She's tried for a long time for baby #2 (her first is 4 years old), and she told me that after attempts at IVF, the two embryos that they inserted are now officially her twins. Of course, after asking all the right questions (how far along are you? did you tell your family? are you going to find out if they are boys or girls or one of each? what will you name them?), I e-mailed Mr. D.

With tears in my eyes, I typed, "When will it happen for us?" And his answer?

This month.

What a great guy. Let's all keep our hopes up. Keep the prayers coming.

Let's hope this is THE month :)

I started round 2 of Clomid tonight. Pill #1. I am praying for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment