They took my blood for Beta #2 this afternoon - absolutely PRAYING that my number went up significantly.
I hear back tomorrow. If my number is good, I am to schedule an ultrasound in two weeks. So, I am trying to think through if I schedule it for Friday, 6/15 or Monday, 6/18. I should probably wait until 6/18 - give our little bean time to grow so that we can see that beautiful heartbeat.
That's of course assuming this bean is a sticky one.... oh, Lord, I do hope and pray this little baby is with me for the long haul!