The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Foreigner

Yup, that's what I am. A foreigner.

Why am I a foreigner, you ask?

I am in Toronto, Canada for work again, and I love this city. I, of course, love the US and would never leave, but there's something about Canada... the fresh air, the people... it's a great place. I've been here since Tuesday morning and go back home to MN tomorrow night.

Sometimes it's nice to be in a place where nobody knows you. I went out for dinner tonight with a gal who is one of my direct reports, and we both commented about how nice it is to fly under the radar.

Ahhhh, Canada. My home away from home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment