The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

AF... Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

Thanks for the thoughts on my last post, ladies. I love thinking about things differently, and all of your comments about sibling spacing made me sit back and think about different points of view. So, thank you :)

Dr. C called me back on Friday afternoon. Well, actually her nurse did. She said as long as I am done breastfeeding (I chuckled a bit when she said this... not only did I quit at 3 weeks because of Max's stomach issues, but there would be no WAY I would still be breastfeeding at this point) and am not pregnant (again, I chuckled... as if I would be so lucky), she would prescribe Provera. And, so, on Sunday afternoon, I picked up my prescription and started my once-a-day dosage for 10 days.

Cheers to AF arriving in the next few weeks. Cue the tampons.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like me a month ago. I had a 98 day cycle that finally came with provera! Hope the provera does the trick for you! Best wishes!!! ( i too would have chuckled as we only b/f for 2 months).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they gave it to you! Now, AF get your butt in gear already! Lol Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Let's get this party started....er... this period started anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete