The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nowhere to Be Found

That's where AF is.

Last time she arrived on the scene was 12/23. And she never returned.

Back in my 20's, this would have been a blessing. A godsend. But now? It's just a pain in the ass. When is she going to return? Is my body still screwed up from having a child over 6 months ago? Will I ever ovulate and have a cycle normally?

Nope, not pregnant. Just missing my old enemy AF.

Please come back, AF. I know I spent the majority of the past 4 years cursing your name, but it's time you and I get back on the same page. I miss you. Hell, every single time I go to the bathroom, I wonder if you'll show up again. I need you. I desperately want you to come back into my life so I can plan life events around you... maybe even plan Baby #2. I know, I know... for a long time, I never, ever wanted to see you again. But now it's different. I realize how important you are in my life. I need you to come back - regularly, please - so that I can put a plan together. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. have you had any bloodwork done?? or asked the doc about it??
    maybe a little provera can kick start things for you??

    ReplyDelete