The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Slight Change of Plans

Okay, so slight change of plans. Because AF showed up (thank you so much, AF, for your lovely arrival at the absolute worst time... only 14 days earlier than normal, which never happens), my surgery had to be pushed out. I had my pre-op on Monday, and just about started crying when my Doctor told me that we would have to push out the procedure. I just want all of this to be done, and now we're pushing it out.

But, thankfully, they were able to get me in next week. So, I have my last pre-op physical on Tuesday morning, and then surgery is Thursday morning. I feel terrible, because Mr. D can almost always get out of work, but he has a huge meeting on Thursday that he really shouldn't miss. But, what could we do? It was either take my Doctor's opening on the 23rd, or wait until November (she's on vaca for 2 weeks, and booked the other two weeks in October). So, Mr. D is missing his meeting and taking the day off with me. Even though I feel bad, I know there's not much I can do about it, and this is our decision, not just mine. And, I can't imagine not having him there.

So, let's try this again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment