The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Taking A Short Hiatus

As Mr. D and I prepare for our big move in less than 2 weeks (OMG - I have so much to do before we move and officially close!!), our home internet service will be shutting off. I chose not to renew for the 10 days that we will be in transition (our computer will be packed up over the weekend, anyway), so we will not officially have internet back up until September 2. I have not been without home internet in over 12 years, so this will be interesting. I can still check up on all of my friends' blogs while I am at work, but I won't be able to post anything new on my own blog. :(

So - farewell, blog friends... only for a couple weeks, if that. Best wishes and baby dust to all!

XOXO
Mrs. D

1 comment:

  1. best of luck on your move!! hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete