The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Creme de la Creme 2010

About a year ago, after months of unsuccessful attempts at trying to conceive, I turned to my home computer in a depressed-kind-of-daze to research and try to find others who were experiencing the same questions, struggles, and sadness.

I never knew that such a supportive, wonderful community existed, and it has been incredibly helpful for me to write, post, and engage in others' blogs and experiences. It's kind of therapeutic for me to just write... even if my post isn't all that good. And I've found that it's even more therapeutic to engage in the community.

I submitted an entry to Creme de la Creme 2010, hosted by Stirrup Queen herself, and encourage you to do the same. All of us have the responsibility, in my opinion, to drive awareness and support of our community.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment