The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

... and waiting, and waiting.....

Still holding out hope. No AF yet. Man, does this 2ww play tricks on you. I've had all of the early symptoms: tender chest, headaches, tired, lightheaded, stuffy nose, etc. But I wonder how much I read into those things. Maybe I am imagining that those symptoms are worse than ever when really it's nothing out of the ordiinary.

I should be expecting AF today or tomorrow. I resisted a HPT this morning, and probably will resist tomorrow, too. If nothing by Thursday, I might take another and see where we're at. Hoping for that + :)

No comments:

Post a Comment