The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday - 9 DPO

Ugh. Negative. My anticipation and excitement totally canned within 2 minutes after looking at that pee stick this morning.

Maybe it's too early? Maybe I'll get a positive tomorrow?

Or maybe I'm not pregnant.

My boobs have hurt all week, and little pregnancy symptoms you read about online have been happening, but I am sure I've just been reading into my body a little too much.

Still keeping the faith for a BFP in the next few days. Tonight we have dinner with my friend who has 2 kids, and another couple who is pregnant with their first. I am exhausted of feeling happy for other people when I want to literally burst into tears. Sounds selfish, I know, but I just don't know if I can handle it emotionally. I am wiped out.

Still keepin' the faith... either a BFP or AF will show up in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment