The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Waiting Game

Sunday. 10 DPO. My CBFM started flashing "m" this morning, and I almost shed a tear. I know there's still hope for this cycle, but not sure the chances. Three HPTs this morning resulted in negative. AF is supposed to show up on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I will keep my head up. It's just so hard staying optimistic if it's a bust this month. I will be so emotional.

But... on the optimistic front, my boobs (nips) really hurt, and no sign yet of AF, so I know it's still a possibility. I know this is out of my hands, and I need to be patient and trust that He will figure this out for us, but what a rollercoaster. I am exhausted!

Here's to keepin' the faith... (isn't that a country song?!)...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment