The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Monday, July 5, 2010

Amazing Video

You HAVE to check out this video. I ran across it on one of my cyberspace friend's blogs, and I cried the whole way through. Not every single phrase directly correlates with Mr. D and my experience, but most are pretty darn close.

This says it all. No need for me to try to explain it anymore - this video pretty much sums it up. I think it is beautiful, heartbreaking, uplifting, and incredibly sad... all at the same time. Kinda like this whole journey.

The infertility community is amazing. There are so many loving people who experience the same hardships and I am so fortunate to have found support.

No comments:

Post a Comment