The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This Month's Hopes & Dreams...

... Are pretty much down the drain.

I think so, anyway. I've been having terrible cramps all day... just lovely. I hate how you can just tell when you're just about to start a cycle... makes me so crabby. AF should be right around the corner very soon, destroying - yet again this month - my deepest hopes and dreams for a baby.

Damn it.

ONLY good news on the TTC front: in two days, Mr. D and I will be sitting in the RE's office. I pray she has some answers, or at least can provide some hope.

We need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment