The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Saturday, October 9, 2010

On The Same Page

Mr. D and I did some level-setting today, and it feels really good. It was a GORGEOUS autumn day here in the Twin Cities - about 85 degrees - so we took our dog for a little outing to a lake in the city.

We walked and talked, and at the end of the day, we feel good that we are on the same page. Not that we weren't aligned in our opinions of next steps, but it felt good to verbalize it to each other. Our RE appointment is Wednesday morning, and we are both committed to taking Dr. E's recommendations and asking for the next step to be IVF. We are aligned in our thinking and financial expectations, so I guess the next step is to see when it can happen. I'm hoping soon... as in November. Not getting any younger :)

I'll post more about my two Doctor appointments this week - follow up from the lapraoscopy and our RE visit. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful season!

XOXO
Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment