Wow, it's been a good week. A busy week, but a good one.
First of all, there are some AMAZING blogs out there. This is the first month I've fully participated in ICLW and linked up to several new blogs... this depth of this community is just amazing. I can't believe how many of us have struggled with IF, in one way or another, and turned to our computers in an effort to just let it all out. It's inspiring. It doesn't matter if you are a great writer, an okay writer, or a horrible writer of blog posts... we all associate with each other because of the common thread that we've all experienced and will always be a part of us. The support from the community is overwhelming and heartwarming.
Second of all, I was nominated for my very first blog award: The Stylish Blogger Award! Katie awarded me, and I am so honored :) Katie and her husband recently made the wonderful decision to adopt, and she is awaiting her little miracle. Go check out her blog!
Here are rules of award acceptance:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other bloggers (I am going to break this rule... I am going to come up with a list of three)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
So, here's 7 random things about me (I'll try to make them interesting and something you wouldn't know about me):
1. I love cheerleading and dance - I coached high school varsity comp teams for 5 years.
2. I have never loved watching football, but have started watching NFL games this year... I think I like it now!
3. I love pens... if I go to a restaurant or store and like the pen I am given to sign a receipt, I will "borrow" it and leave them one of my old ones from my purse.
4. I only like tissue boxes that have cool patterns on them.
5. I am addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm.
6. I really like trail mix as an afternoon snack.
7. I love being woken up every morning before work by Mr. D. and not an alarm clock.
I am awarding The Stylish Blogger Award to:
2. My Dusty Uterus
On a sad note, our friend AP over at My Dusty Uterus lost a very good friend this week. Please stop over to her blog and offer your support.
Only 5 days until our next ultrasound, and I can not wait. I keep praying Baby D is doing well!