The Journey to a Little One to Call Our Own

One gal's experiences dealing with IF, pregnancy, the birth of our first son, parenthood, and doing it all over again with our second son... here is our journey.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Big Wait

Still waiting to take that HPT. I am optimistic. I felt some funny cramps this afternoon... could those have been implantation cramps? I've had a couple of other symptoms, but it's so hard to tell period symptoms from pregnancy symptoms. It's nature's little trick... to make you believe that you are feeling one over the other.

I am going out on Friday with a friend, so am planning to take an HPT on Friday. That will be 10 DPO and I keep thinking about what it will be like if that test shows a +. Oh, glory, would I be a happy girl.

Keep us in your prayers! Three more days to go until test....

No comments:

Post a Comment